Security is the most important issue when you have a website .thousands of websites are hacked every day The most common ways that hackers attack WordPress sites are with brute force attacks or HTTP requests. For our business appeaser we need to hide wordpress hiding WordPress is the best way to keep your site secure from hackers. hide wordPress Make your WordPress go invisible in just one click
What’s usually meant by hide WordPress ?
Hide wordpress means is that you are attempting to hiding the fact that your site runs on WordPress from any person or hacker that attempts to identify the CMS.
On the other hand hide wordpress also means changing changing permalinks, file names, sub directories, etc or just trying to hide which version number of WordPress you are using, from hackers
Just by hiding wordPress you can only hide wordpress you site is not completely secure you also need to follow some basic WordPress security tips that help you to keep your site more safe from hackers,
- use strong passwords.
- updated your WordPress to the latest version.
- updated all your themes and plugins, and stop using any themes and plugins that are no longer being updated.
- delete inactive themes and plugins,
- Consider protecting your login page from brute force attacks by requiring CAPTCHA and/or 2 factor authentication.
We may keep a strong password but some time to forget to update our plugin or themes so we need to hide wordpress
- hide wordpress Completely hides the fact that you are using WordPress
- hide wordpress hide (change URLs) all sensitive WordPress elements, like: your wp-admin.,wp-login.php,wp-includes,plugins,themes,wp-content, media ,make internal links relative
- hide wordpress Spam Filter No more spam messages in your inbox.
- hide wordpress Add Captcha To prevent bot attacks
- hide wordpress Changes Back end Links Changes the links to back-end as well to prevent attacks.
hide wordpress With Invisiblewp plugin You can hide all elements of WordPress it will be difficult to recognize that You site is using WordPress
Your site hacked, needs securing, or just too slow? Kiss your WordPress troubles goodbye.
Help I think I’ve been hacked
So you’ve carefully installed WordPress, you’ve made it look exactly how you like with a decent theme, you’ve maybe installed some fancy plugins and you’ve crafted some fine posts and Pages. In short, you’ve put a lot of time and effort into your site.
Then, one day, you load up your site in your browser, and find that it’s not there, or it redirects to a shopping site, or your site is full of adverts for shopping. It leaves you wondering, Why would anyone hack my website? What are you supposed to do now?
Have no fear InvisibleWp is here to solve your problems.
Makes your WordPress Site invisible to Hackers and Spam Emailers.
Advanced Firewall to Blocks Malicious Attacks
2- Option to rename Links and Folders
3- Changes All plugin names to avoid detection
4. 24/7 Live Online Support
Hide My WP has a number of features that improve your WordPress security:
* Changes permalinks of files (like wp-admin) to obscure them from bots
*Removes meta info (like version number) from your headers and feeds
* Controls access to your PHP files
* Changes the default subdirectories of vulnerable folders like wp-content
* Changes query URLs to protect from SQL injections
* Hides files that can give hackers information about your WordPress installation (like readme.html or license.txt)